Sales Force Management (SFM) is a process’s approach, not a ad-hoc approach. Our aim is to show how marketing and sales management can work together effectively, as well as how strategy drives tactics.
Sales Force Management Concept :
- What is that means? What are the SFM-components?
- What are the benefits for your organisation?
- How can organisation manage those change to be able to reach goals and objectives?
Sales Force Management Metrics include:
- Time and program management
- Call management & Quality management (QM)
- Opportunity management
- Account and partner management
- Territory management
- Sales force management
- Sales development and forecasting
- Sales processing and buying cycle
Sales Force Management Objectives and Goals:
- Understanding the economic structure of an industry, competitors and their products
- Identifying segments within a market, a target market and the best customers in place
- Doing marketing research to develop profiles (demographic, psychographic, and behavioral) of core customers
- Developing marketing strategies for each of one’s products using the marketing mix – price, product, Distribution, and promotion.
- Coordinating the sales function with other parts of the promotional mix, such as advertising, sales promotion, public relations, and publicity
- Developing new products and creating a sustainable competitive advantage
- Understanding brand strategies and positioning in the future, and providing an empirical basis to write marketing and communication plans regularly to help get there
- Establishing environmental scanning mechanisms to detect opportunities and threats, understanding one’s company’s strengths and weaknesses
- Auditing customers’ experience of a brand and providing input into feedback systems to help monitor and adjust the process
Do you want to improve your sales force capability maturity SF-CM?
- The Eight Critical Success Factors For Lead Generation Success!!!
- The Truth Lead Generation Concept.
- Why some salespeople succeed in sales and some fail?
- Why do Salespeople Fail?
- The Ten Top Reasons Salespeople fail.
- Why Salespeople Fail and What Managers Can Do About It ?
- What are the benefits of effective CRM?
- Main Purpose Of using CRM: CRM focuses on building relationships with your customers
- CRM conditions & impact of organisation
- CRM Excellence & Effective Communication
- CRM Process, Features and Customer-focused …
- How CRM contributes to manage customers to meet customer’s expectations.
- CRM: Managing customers and Customers’ expectations