STEP 5: MARKETING PERFORMANCE METRICS AND ANALYSIS
For us Marketing Success equal Business Success.
Our marketing performance metrics and analysis will provide you with a scorecard for measuring marketing success. Through program monitoring, our marketing performance metrics can forecast how a program will perform over time; indicate how to counter competitive threats; and provide insights into what will make it perform better.
Propmi Marketing Consulting has five marketing performance metrics we can use to evaluate performance for both B-to-C consumer and B-toB companies:
Our marketing performance metrics includes:
- Media Effects Analysis (MEA)
- Integrated Marketing Communications Tracking (IMCT)
- Customer Satisfaction Tracking (CST)
- Brand Equity Analysis (BEA)
- Customer Equity Analysis (CEA)
We will describe each of our marketing performance metrics more in detail in our corporate brochure. Click here to download our brochure.
Media Effects Analysis (MEA):
For an illustration of one component of our Media Contribution Analysis™ model, click here.
Integrated Marketing Communications Tracking (IMCT):
Another of our marketing performance metrics, the Propmi IMC Monitor™ tracks and diagnoses the performance of all marketing communications vehicles, including advertising, packaging, public relations, promotion, direct marketing, and event marketing. For an example of our IMC Monitor™ output, click here.
Customer Satisfaction Tracking (CST):
Based on breaking developments in the field of customer satisfaction and measurement, The Propmi Customer Satisfaction Monitor™ provides continuous feedback on customer service programs and identifies potential vulnerabilities to competitive attack.
Brand Equity Analysis (BEA):
Propmi has developed a eight-factor model of brand equity to provide an overall assessment and an early warning system for making improvements in market share.
Our Marketing Strategic Decision Model (MSDM) is a cutting-edge marketing performance metric concept, unifying:
- customer product management,
- brand management, and
- relationship management.
Marketing Strategic Decision Model (MSDM) enables companies to track the ROI and ROMI. With our Marketing Strategic Decision Model (MSDM), marketers will know where to invest and reallocate marketing dollars in order to achieve the greatest profits.
Marketing Management Process:
- Step 1: Marketing Auditing
- Step 2: Marketing strategy development
- Step 3: Marketing planning
- Step 4: Marketing implementation
- Step 5: Marketing performance evaluation
- Step 6: Marketing best patterns
- CONSULTING SERVICES
- CRM CONSULTING SERVICES
- BUSINESS CONSULTING SERVICES
- STRATEGY SERVICES
- ANALYTICS SERVICES
- MARKETING CONSULTING
- SALES MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- STRATEGIC PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- EVENTS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- MARKETING AUDITING & ANALYSIS CONSULTING
- MARKETING STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
- MARKETING PLANNING CONSULTING
- MARKETING IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTING
- MARKETING PERFORMANCE METRICS AND ANALYSIS CONSULTING
- CRM CONSULTING
Home » Brand Management, Business Intelligence -BI, Change Management, CRM Adoption & Capability, Enterprise Resources Planning, Marketing & Advertising,Marketing & Sales Automation, Marketing & Sales Capability Maturity, Marketing & Sales Consulting, Marketing & Sales Tools, Marketing Analytics & Insight, Marketing Automation & Optimization, Marketing Capability Management (MCM), Marketing Effectiveness & Metrics, Marketing Innovation Process, Marketing Intelligence -MI,Sales Force Management, Search Engine Optimization – SEO, Supply Chain Management – SCM, Workflow Automation