STEP 4: MARKETING IMPLEMENTATION
For us Marketing Success equal Business Success.
Faulty marketing implementation is as much a reason for failure as faulty marketing strategy. Marketplace results are the function of both marketing strategy and marketing implementation. Just as ineffective marketing implementation undermines an effective strategy, skilled marketing implementation of a weak or inappropriate strategy wastes precious resources. To be successful, you need both. Therefore, Propmi Marketing Consulting offers guided marketing implementation services we can apply to consumer and business to business firms to ensure they stay on strategy and on plan.
Our Marketing Implementation Services:
We take a three-phased approach to marketing implementation.
- The first phase of marketing implementation is organizational preparedness
- The second phase is the marketing pilot test
- The third phase of marketing implementation is preparations for launch
We describe what we offer at each stage of the marketing implementation process in detail below and in our corporate brochure. Click here to download our brochure.
Phase I: Organizational Preparedness:
We have discovered many causes of poor marketing implementation. Frequently, the marketing strategy and plan are created in a vacuum, with assumptions made about the availability of resources and the support of senior management. Often senior management has not reached a consensus about a solution to a business or marketing problem, and the lack of consensus undermines the ability to implement a plan successfully. As a result of these discoveries, Propmi Marketing Consulting in the first phase of marketing implementation prepares the organization to roll-out the marketing plan. Based on an understanding of your business, we work closely and collaboratively with you to ensure the support of senior management and organizational alignment with the new strategy.
Phase II: Pilot Test:
Working with the client team to develop a marketing implementation plan in Phase I, we next conduct a pilot test to evaluate the elements of the plan and select performance metrics. By conducting this test, we gain valuable insights into the strengths and weakness of the current plan, and can make necessary adjustments before a complete market launch.
Phase III: Final Preparations for Launch:
Taking insights gained from the pilot test, the last phase of marketing implementation includes finalizing the set of systems and structures required for implementation; training which Propmi Marketing Consulting can provide on-site in the new strategy, processes, and policies; and putting the metrics required to monitor performance in place.
- High ROI of marketing investment
- High renevues and brand financial growth
- Effective targeting of customer
- Innovation and Sustainability
The effective combination of marketing strategy, planning, and implementation is the key factor of building successful marketing campaign or program.
Marketing Management Process:
- Step 1: Marketing Auditing
- Step 2: Marketing strategy development
- Step 3: Marketing planning
- Step 4: Marketing implementation
- Step 5: Marketing performance evaluation
- Step 6: Marketing best patterns
- CONSULTING SERVICES
- CRM CONSULTING SERVICES
- BUSINESS CONSULTING SERVICES
- STRATEGY SERVICES
- ANALYTICS SERVICES
- MARKETING CONSULTING
- SALES MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- STRATEGIC PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- MANAGEMENT CONSULTING
- EVENTS MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- MARKETING AUDITING & ANALYSIS CONSULTING
- MARKETING STRATEGY & DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
- MARKETING PLANNING CONSULTING
- MARKETING IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTING
- MARKETING PERFORMANCE METRICS AND ANALYSIS CONSULTING
- CRM CONSULTING
Home » Brand Management, Business Intelligence -BI, Change Management, CRM Adoption & Capability, Enterprise Resources Planning, Marketing & Advertising,Marketing & Sales Automation, Marketing & Sales Capability Maturity, Marketing & Sales Consulting, Marketing & Sales Tools, Marketing Analytics & Insight, Marketing Automation & Optimization, Marketing Capability Management (MCM), Marketing Effectiveness & Metrics, Marketing Innovation Process, Marketing Intelligence -MI,Sales Force Management, Search Engine Optimization – SEO, Supply Chain Management – SCM, Workflow Automation