STEP 1: MARKETING AUDITING
For us Marketing Success equal Business Success!
Why Consider a Marketing Audit?
If you need a thorough assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of your marketing strategy and programs, a marketing audit can help.
With a marketing audit, you will understand follow:
- How does your marketing decision process (MDP) compare to best practices?
- How does your marketing strategy currently performing?
- Where does your brand stand versus competitors?
- Why does your customer buy your products or services?
We use scientific-proved methodologies (SWOT-Analysis and GAP-Analysis, etc…) to audit your marketing performance. Our Marketing Auditing Program (MAP) can be applied in the B-to-C and B-to-B, and help companies to improve their business capability sustainably.
Marketing Auditing Services: How we can help you boost your business.
We offer four types of marketing audit for B-to-C and B-toB companies:
- Marketing strategy audit
- Marketing performance audit
- Marketing competency audit
- Brand equity audit
Marketing Strategy Audit (MSA):
If you would like to understand how the process your firm follows to make key marketing strategy decisions stacks up against best practices, a marketing strategy audit can help improve performance. MSA allows you to analyse 12 key strategic decision’s factors, which high impact of your marketing and business success. MSA provides you with insights into the strengths and weaknesses of your products or services, and recommendations how to improve your marketing and business decision process, as well as a “Best Practices Score” for each decision area.
Marketing Performance Audit (MPA):
If you need an objective assessment of how well your marketing program is performing using state-of-the-science metrics, use Marketing Performance Audit (MPA), which help analyse the performance of a company’s or brand’s current marketing strategy. With our MPA-Concept, we help our clients to quantify the relationship between investments in advertising, promotion, distribution and standard performance measures – such as awareness, trial, and share of requirements – and compare the results with competitors and normative standards.
Marketing Competency Audit (MCA):
When a business determines that marketing is a critical area of expertise, in meeting its future business goals and objectives, management needs to understand what the current organizational competencies are in order to ensure the company has the systems, structures, leadership, and talent to enable transformational marketing. Therefore, our Marketing Competency Audit (MCA) Concept offers an improved understanding of marketing competencies and the steps you need to take to ensure it will be able to achieve goals and objectives in the future.
Brand Equity Audit (BEA):
What is your brand perception and equity? Our BEA Concept help you concentrate on one or more strategic areas, evaluating the decision making processes, performance, and competencies in a particular marketing area, such as brand equity management, brand perception and values, and more…
- Reintroduce you to your product or service and brand.
- Remind you of the initial campaign goals so you can adapt and succeed as well as enhance brand financial growth.
- Allow you assess what’s worked, and what hasn’t, as well as repositioning marketing brand strategy.
- Discovery uncovered inefficiencies that you didn’t know that it existed as well as gaining of market insight.
- Recharge your campaign and spark life into new strategy and direction.
- If you would like to understand how the process your firm follows to make key marketing strategy decisions stacks up against best practices, a marketing strategy audit can help improve performance
Marketing Management Process:
- Step 1: Marketing Auditing
- Step 2: Marketing strategy development
- Step 3: Marketing planning
- Step 4: Marketing implementation
- Step 5: Marketing performance evaluation
- Step 6: Marketing best patterns
Further Links To Marketing Audit:
Home » Brand Management, Business Intelligence -BI, Change Management, CRM Adoption & Capability, Enterprise Resources Planning, Marketing & Advertising,Marketing & Sales Automation, Marketing & Sales Capability Maturity, Marketing & Sales Consulting, Marketing & Sales Tools, Marketing Analytics & Insight, Marketing Automation & Optimization, Marketing Capability Management (MCM), Marketing Effectiveness & Metrics, Marketing Innovation Process, Marketing Intelligence -MI,Sales Force Management, Search Engine Optimization – SEO, Supply Chain Management – SCM, Workflow Automation