How does marketing organization become agile when applying information to real-time decision-making?
In the today fast-moving and information-oriented world it is strategic imperative for companies to be able to acquiring, processing, communicating, and applying new knowledge so that it can quickly introduce new solutions to customers.
- How does Marketing organization become agile when applying information to real-time decision-making?
- How can the marketing organization increase collaboration and continuous improvement both internally and externally to create value?
- How does technology capitalize on knowledge to increase top-line growth?
- what do you need to do to manage information and knowledge across all business functions?
What is the new paradigm of marketing-led-growth?
The New Paradigm Of Marketing-Led-Growth, Managing Knowledge and Information is transformed:
The new marketing main goal is to accelerate the pace of learning, which enables achieve sustainable competitive advantage. The organization can generate new knowledge-processing capabilities as an ongoing activity and this results in capitalization of knowledge.
What is Managing Information in New Marketing Innovation Concept?
- Streaming Marketing Information to Be Agile
- Collaboration and Continuous Improvement
- Knowledge and Information as Input: Data, Knowledge, Insights, and Innovation
- The Role of Technology in Facilitating the Capitalization of Knowledge (creation and discovery, Access, Speedy transfer Sharing, Utilization)
- Knowledge Management is a high return on Investment for the innovative company (HROI)
- To match the pace of change, knowledge and information must be streamed rather than arriving in lumps.
- Knowledge must be accessible to all, in one place, representing “one truth,”
- Information sharing is critical to creating value.
- Measure your return on information
Tags: Business development, Competitive Advantages, consulting, CRM, Customer experiences, Customer Satisfaction & Recovering, Effectiveness, ERP, Marketing, PROPMI, Relationship, Relationship marketing, ROI, Sales, SCM, SMART, Strategy planning