CRM PROCESS, FEATURES AND CUSTOMER-FOCUSED…
Understand CRM as a process:
- identifiable inputs
- identifiable components
- identifiable characteristics, which define CRM for your organization and customer base
- capacity for improvement and evolution over time
Features of good CRM:
The old viewpoint in industry was: ‘Here’s what we can make – who wants to buy our product?’
The new viewpoint in industry is:
- ‘What exactly do our customers want and need?’ and
- ‘What do we need to do to be able to produce and deliver it to our customers?’
This is a significant change of paradigm and a quantum leap in terms of how we look at our business activity.
Generating a customer-focused CRM solution:
So what do we need to make this quantum leap of customer integration?
A new way of thinking:
- change in paradigm
- change in the messages sent and received
- change in the overall culture
And a new way of doing things:
- processes that are capable and effective
- structures and systems that support a business centred on its customers
- connectivity (end-to-end processes) both internally and externally (eg., with suppliers)
Why does the organization need CRM?
The ultimate purpose of CRM, like any organizational initiative, is to increase profit. In the case of CRM this is achieved mainly by providing a better service to your customers than your competitors.
- CRM not only improves the service to customers though; a good CRM capability will also reduce costs, wastage, and complaints (although you may see some increase initially, simply because you hear about things that without CRM would have stayed hidden).
- Effective CRM also reduces staff stress, because attrition – a major cause of stress – reduces as services and relationships improve.
- CRM enables instant market research (Real-Time) as well as opening the lines of communications with your customers gives you direct constant market reaction to your products, services and performance, far better than any market survey.
- Good CRM also helps you grow your business: customers stay with you longer; customer churn rates reduce; referrals to new customers increase from increasing numbers of satisfied customers; demand reduces on fire-fighting and trouble-shooting staff, and overall the organization’s service flows and teams work more efficiently and more happily.
Do you have some inquiry? Are you interested for consulting? Do you need support for your marketing & sales team? PLEASE FILL THE INQUIRY FORM!!
- What are the benefits of effective CRM?
- Main Purpose Of using CRM: CRM focuses on building relationships with your customers
- CRM conditions & impact of organisation
- CRM Excellence & Effective Communication
- CRM Process, Features and Customer-focused …
- How CRM contributes to manage customers to meet customer’s expectations.
- CRM: Managing customers und Customers’ expectations