CRM & MANAGING CUSTOMERS’ EXPECTATIONS
Why manage customers? What are customers’ expectations? What do customer want?.
What are customers’ expectations?
If an organization cannot at least meet its customers’ expectations it will struggle. Ideally a business organization should exceed its customers’ expectations, thereby maximising the satisfaction of its customers, and also the credibility of its goods and services in the eyes of its customers. Customers normally become delighted when a supplier under-promises and over-delivers. To over-promise and under-deliver is a recipe for customers to become very dissatisfied.
Two Rules to Meet Customer’s Expectations:
- You cannot assume that you know what a customer’s expectations are … You must ask.
- Customer expectations will constantly change so they must be determined on an on-going basis.
The expectations of different customers for the same product or service will vary according to:
- social and demographic factors
- economic situation
- educational standards
- competitor products
- customer’s experience
Therefore, given all these variable factors, it is no surprise that one size certainly does not fit all.
Ask your customers what is important to them. Find out why your customers do business with you. There are a wide variety of relationship drivers. For example:
- customer service
When you ask you might discover some factors that you’d perhaps never even considered, for example:
- health and safety support
- systems compatibility
- contract structure
- distribution flexibility
- technical support
- troubleshooting and problem-solving, to name just a few
What service features will keep your customers loyal to you? Find out.
Why manage customers?
Customers are the usual source of income for an organization. (If not then they will certainly leverage your income, as in the case of readers of a free publication which is funded by advertising. As such there are two types of customers: the readers and the advertisers).
Customers are also an exceptional source of information – information which is vital to enable a business to succeed; ie., giving customers what they want.
Managing customers entails:
- knowing what customers want and need – which enables you to focus your production and service efforts
- knowing which products or customers have most growth potential – which enables you to focus on developing highest potential
- knowing which products or customers are most or least profitable – which enables you to focus on maximising profit
- knowing which customers will be advocates and supporters – which enables you to provide references, case studies, and to safely test new products and services
Do you have some inquiry? Are you interested for consulting? Do you need support for your marketing & sales team? PLEASE FILL THE INQUIRY FORM!!
- What are the benefits of effective CRM?
- Main Purpose Of using CRM: CRM focuses on building relationships with your customers
- CRM conditions & impact of organisation
- CRM Excellence & Effective Communication
- CRM Process, Features and Customer-focused …
- How CRM contributes to manage customers to meet customer’s expectations.
- CRM: Managing customers und Customers’ expectations