CRM EXCELLENCE & EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION
The Characteristics of excellent CRM:
The following characteristics are associated with delivery of excellent CRM:
- Recognising The Customer Competence
CRM and Effective Communications:
Communication is central to any successful relationship. In terms of Customer Relationship Management, communication needs to be consistent and high quality; as determined by:
How achieving good CRM & Effective Communication:
Achieving effective Customer Relationship Management requires many organizations to adopt a new perspective and philosophy. Consider the following:
- Traditional Approach: traditional customer service is something you ‘do to’ the customer.
- Relationship Approach: modern Customer Relationship Management is ‘done with’ the customer “The Voice Of the Customer” or ” The Customer’s Voice”.
The second statement is emphasises the big differences between conventional traditional customer service, and the modern progressive CRM approach.
- Your relationships with customers should be ongoing, cooperative, and built for the long term.
- Organizations who have many transitory relationships with customers consequently have to spend a lot of money on finding new customers.
- The cost of keeping existing customers is a tiny fraction of the cost of acquiring new customers.
Three Statements of Effective Communication:
- Importantly also, for effective communications it’s the message and meaning that is received that counts, irrespective of what the communicator thinks they’ve said, or written. Communications must be judged most vitally by the reaction of the receiver. If the reaction is not good then the communication is poor.
- The information contained in a CRM system allows communication to be directed at the correct audience, in the correct way. The communication system must also encourage and facilitate honest and actionable feedback.
- Feedback from customers – especially complaints – are essential for good organizational performance and ongoing development. Most organizations avoid, discourage and hide from complaints. Don’t. Complaints are free guidance for improving your quality, and free opportunities to increase customer loyalty.
Do you have some inquiry? Are you interested for consulting? Do you need support for your marketing & sales team? PLEASE FILL THE INQUIRY FORM!!
- What are the benefits of effective CRM?
- Main Purpose Of using CRM: CRM focuses on building relationships with your customers
- CRM conditions & impact of organisation
- CRM Excellence & Effective Communication
- CRM Process, Features and Customer-focused …
- How CRM contributes to manage customers to meet customer’s expectations.
- CRM: Managing customers und Customers’ expectations