Integrated Enterprise Marketing Management Concept (IEMM)
What is IEMM? Today technology is transforming marketing. In the 21 century it is emerging that the investment in integration of IT & marketing can generate big returns by powering brand-building techniques to drive top-line growth in new ways. However implementing this vision is a huge challenge.(Read more….)
The Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)/UK defines Marketing as following :…
“Marketing is the management process responsible for identifying, satisfying and anticipating customer requirements profitably.”
For the American Marketing Association -AMA , it defines Marketing is as following:
“Marketing is an organizational function and a set of processes for creating, communicating, and delivering value to customers and for managing customer relationships in ways that benefit the organization and its stakeholders”.
Marketing Management Process:
Integrated Enterprise Marketing Management Strategy Concept:
The key success factors (KSF) of companies like Microsoft, IBM, VMware, Amazon.com, Dell, Oracle, BMW, Volkswagen, Toyota, Mercedes, etc… is ultimately because they have the capability to developing and implementing Effective Integrated Marketing Strategy Concept (EIMS), which drives them to high revenues, brand financial growth and customer’s satisfaction.
- Why is tracking Return on Marketing Asset (ROMA) and Return on Marketing Investment
- How generate leads and business opportunities in effective and efficient ways.
- How Perform Customer Satisfaction, Retention And Loyalty In To Organization And Create Business Financial Grow And Business Sustainability.
- How Achieve Competitive Advantage Through Your Marketing & Sales Force or Team!
- How Translating Insights Into Innovation For Brand Financial Growth!
- How and Why Measuring Your Consumer Engagement?
- How Improve Your Customer Experience Therefore To Create Customer Satisfaction, Retention and Loyalty?
- How Metric and Building The Culture Of Accountability Can Help by The Continuous Improvement Your Business.
- What are The Five-Stage Process Of Internationalization Of Companies?
- How does marketing organization become agile when applying information to real-time decision-making?
- How Community of practice can drive Open Innovation and New Product Development
- The Community Of Practice (COP) For Consumer Connection and Open Innovation
- Integrated Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) Solution: End–To–End Solution
- How Integration of Technology and Marketing Can Drive Innovation and Improve Revenue.
- What Do I Understand Behind The New Concept of Customer Engagement?
Understand more about CRM – (See links below)
- What are the benefits of effective CRM?
- Main Purpose Of using CRM: CRM focuses on building relationships with your customers
- CRM conditions & impact of organisation
- CRM Excellence & Effective Communication
- CRM Process, Features and Customer-focused …
- How CRM contributes to manage customers to meet customer’s expectations.
- CRM: Managing customers and Customers’ expectations
Home » | Brand Management | Business Intelligence -BI | Change Management | CRM Adoption & Capability | Enterprise Resources Planning | Marketing & Advertising, | Marketing & Sales Automation, | Marketing & Sales Capability Maturity, | Marketing & Sales Consulting, | Marketing & Sales Tools, | Marketing Analytics & Insight, | Marketing Automation & Optimization, | Marketing Capability Management (MCM), | Marketing Effectiveness & Metrics, | Marketing Innovation Process, | Marketing Intelligence -MI, | Sales Force Management, | Search Engine Optimization – SEO, | Supply Chain Management – SCM, | Workflow Automation |